Yes, as long as they do not contain any THC or other minor cannabinoids. We have prepared a cosmetic dossier for CBD:CBG at 49:1 ratio which is a common ratio found in zero THC broad spectrum distillates. We are happy to extrapolate this dossier for your company and help you with CPNP registration of these products.
Can I register distillate oils as cosmetics?
Was this article helpful?
- Can I register CBD oil as a Cosmetic in the CPNP?
- Which CPNP user profile shall I choose in order to notify cosmetic products?
- What is the HS code for cosmetic products
- Can you send me your product dossier so I can register the cosmetics myself?
- Can you help me with CPNP Registration?
- Can I regsiter a product as a cosmetic if it contains hemp terpenes, lemon oil or peppermint oil?
Knowledge Base Articles
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!Contact Support