Our cosmetics dossiers contain proprietary information and exact ingredient lists that we do not share. We are happy to share most documents for local regulatory compliance. If you need CPNP registration, you can either get us to register using our current dossier, in which case you need to add our company name to your product labels, or we can extrapolate our dossier with your company name and register with CPNP on your behalf.
- Knowledge Base
- Can you send me your product dossier so I can register the cosmetics myself?
Can you send me your product dossier so I can register the cosmetics myself?
- Can I register CBD oil as a Cosmetic in the CPNP?
- Which CPNP user profile shall I choose in order to notify cosmetic products?
- What is the HS code for cosmetic products
- Can you help me with CPNP Registration?
- Can I regsiter a product as a cosmetic if it contains hemp terpenes, lemon oil or peppermint oil?
- Can I register distillate oils as cosmetics?
Knowledge Base Articles
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!Contact Support