Yes, the distillate version of our water soluble liquid does contain terpenes. Some of our customers use the distillate version to enhance their product’s flavour profile and introduce rare and minor cannabinoids.
Does your water soluble liquid contain terpenes?
Was this article helpful?
- Which types of products use your Tasteless Water soluble liquid?
- How is your Tasteless Water soluble preserved?
- Does your Tasteless Water soluble contain any artificial preservatives?
- How is your water soluble powder made?
- What’s the difference between water soluble powder and CBD isolate powder?
- What is the particle size of your water soluble powder?
Knowledge Base Articles
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!Contact Support