Our Tasteless Water soluble is naturally preserved with soy lecithin to prevent microbial growth and give your product retail-ready shelf life.
How is your Tasteless Water soluble preserved?
Was this article helpful?
- Which types of products use your Tasteless Water soluble liquid?
- Does your Tasteless Water soluble contain any artificial preservatives?
- How is your water soluble powder made?
- What’s the difference between water soluble powder and CBD isolate powder?
- What is the particle size of your water soluble powder?
- Does your water soluble powder contain any GMOs or artificial preservatives?
Knowledge Base Articles
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!Contact Support