Our nano-emulsification process delivers a small particle size, less than 250 nanometers, allowing our water soluble liquids to be integrated seamlessly with pre existing formulations.
What is the particle size of your water soluble liquid?
Was this article helpful?
- Which types of products use your Tasteless Water soluble liquid?
- How is your Tasteless Water soluble preserved?
- Does your Tasteless Water soluble contain any artificial preservatives?
- How is your water soluble powder made?
- What’s the difference between water soluble powder and CBD isolate powder?
- What is the particle size of your water soluble powder?
Knowledge Base Articles
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!Contact Support