CBD Isolate is produced through a multistage process. The first stage is CO2 extraction of hemp raw material. It then goes through a process called molecular distillation, a type of short path vacuum distillation to purify the raw extract and separate out the CBD fraction, followed by chromatographic Isolation to purify to 99.5% CBD.
What production method is used for CBD Isolate?
Was this article helpful?
- Do you use any solvents when producing CBD Isolate?
- What is the origin of the hemp used for International CBD Isolate production?
- What is the origin of the hemp used for European CBD Isolate production?
- How much THC is contained in CBD Isolate
- Are there any other cannabinoids contained in CBD Isolate?
Knowledge Base Articles
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!Contact Support